If I was ever asked "Would you live life over again" my response would be "absolutely NOT". I have been through a lot and overcome many obstacles in life. I am who I am because of the challenges I was dealt. I am a stronger and better person today than I have ever been. I'm ready to begin living my life.

About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mother to my precious son Aaron Maleek. I thank God for Aaron's father because without him I wouldn't have such an amazing child. Even though I divorced my first husband, God had great things in store for me. Happy to say I found my soul mate and my best friend.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Aaron is going to be a big brother!!!

Aaron is VERY happy to announce that he is going to be a big brother! Gary and I found out today that we are expecting a baby. I haven't felt very good for the past couple weeks. When I felt sick to my stomach and was craving chocolate milk this morning I sent Gary to the store to buy a pregnancy test. He comes home with a two pack and I immediately take one and head into the bathroom. I knew for sure it was negative but just wanted the reassurance. After 5 seconds two blue lines show up. I looked at the box to make sure that I was seeing things correctly. I looked at Gary and said "Ummm. We are having a baby". He too looked at the test then at the box and started smiling. I told him maybe I need to take the other one to be sure. I immediatly call the doctor to schedule an ultrasound because I take a lot of medications daily and was freaking out since I have no clue how far along I am. Luckily we scheduled an ultrasound for tomorrow to check and make sure the baby is okay and that there is a heartbeat.
Please say a prayer for us tonight! (oh and I did take the second test and again TWO blue lines)

No comments:

Post a Comment