If I was ever asked "Would you live life over again" my response would be "absolutely NOT". I have been through a lot and overcome many obstacles in life. I am who I am because of the challenges I was dealt. I am a stronger and better person today than I have ever been. I'm ready to begin living my life.

About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mother to my precious son Aaron Maleek. I thank God for Aaron's father because without him I wouldn't have such an amazing child. Even though I divorced my first husband, God had great things in store for me. Happy to say I found my soul mate and my best friend.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall is our favorite time of year



Fall is our favorite time of year. Not only because of college football but because of pumpkin patches and Halloween and Thanksgiving with the family. Our family loves this time of year. Aaron loves to play outside and act like a football player. Maybe Aaron will be our little football star.

I am thankful for many new blessings that 2010 has given to me. 2010 brought Gary into my life and has shown me what true love feels like. 2010 will give me a divorce from my past so the present and future can be filled with many wonderful things. 2010 has given me another year with a healthy and growing little boy. I have many things to be thankful for in 2010 but ready to make 2011 the beginning of new life for Aaron and I. Ready to begin a new year as the Hendricks Family. 2011 can't get here soon enough. Loving my boys so much~

1 comment:

  1. <3 you Harvest. Love the picture. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete