If I was ever asked "Would you live life over again" my response would be "absolutely NOT". I have been through a lot and overcome many obstacles in life. I am who I am because of the challenges I was dealt. I am a stronger and better person today than I have ever been. I'm ready to begin living my life.

About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mother to my precious son Aaron Maleek. I thank God for Aaron's father because without him I wouldn't have such an amazing child. Even though I divorced my first husband, God had great things in store for me. Happy to say I found my soul mate and my best friend.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Past is the Past....


They say that sometimes a picture is all it takes to explain something. Aaron will one day know the truth and it will be up to his father to explain to him what he did. I thank God for allowing Gerald into my life to create my son, Aaron. I also thank Gerald for breaking up our marriage. Had Gerald not committed adultery I would never know what real love felt like nor would I have ever crossed paths with the person I would spend the rest of my life with.

No comments:

Post a Comment