If I was ever asked "Would you live life over again" my response would be "absolutely NOT". I have been through a lot and overcome many obstacles in life. I am who I am because of the challenges I was dealt. I am a stronger and better person today than I have ever been. I'm ready to begin living my life.

About Me

My photo
I am a 27 year old mother to my precious son Aaron Maleek. I thank God for Aaron's father because without him I wouldn't have such an amazing child. Even though I divorced my first husband, God had great things in store for me. Happy to say I found my soul mate and my best friend.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

If Only I Could Get Gary to Paint the Fence White


If you asked me a year ago, "Where do you see yourself in ten years", I wouldn't give you the same answer I have now. If only I could get Gary to paint our fence white. I finally have the life and love I have longed for and envied because so many of my friends have it.
Gary and I went to high school together. I was the little freshman cheerleader and he was the star Senior Football player. So we knew "of" eachother but I changed schools so we never had a friendship. Here we are 13 years later with a love like no other. We constantly look at eachother and say "Who on Earth ever would have thought we would end up together". It's cute because we keep saying... hell if we would have known love was like this we wish we would have connected in high school. But we didn't know and 13 years later God connected us because he knew that we are a perfect fit. This will be my second marriage and Gary's second marriage so, like I told you my mom said "You live and you learn with your first, you make right on your second". This time around we are making it last forever. I do not believe I knew what love was until I met Gary. I fall in love with him all over again each day we wake up together. He gives me butterflies and I still get chill bumps just by his touch. He is my best friend. Wow. I can finally say that I have a guy that is my very best friend. You really have to be friends with the person you plan on spending the rest of your life with and I realized that this second time around. We live and we learn right.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you Harvest. I can't wait to see what's in store for you!

    ReplyDelete